Thursday, July 12, 2012

Final update for Once Upon a Read-a-thon


So the read-a-thon is finished and I'm pretty happy with what I got read.  Monday was pretty much a bust for me, so in the 2 days that I did get to read, I got 4 books read!  I'm pretty happy with that, although I would have liked to finish 1 more.  Still, 4 books in 2 days is pretty awesome!  These are the books that I finished:


Drain You by M. Beth Bloom

400 pages

Publication date:  July 27, 2012








Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard

400 pages

Publication date:  July 27, 2012







Glitch by Heather Anastasiu

371 pages

Publication date:  August 7, 2012







Kissing Shakespeare by Pamela Mingle

352 pages

Publication date:  August 7, 2012





That's a total of 1523 pages!!!!

Of the 4 books, Kissing Shakespeare was by far my favorite, but I really liked all of them except one.  I will post full reviews for each book when the publication date is closer.

Thanks to Reading Angel, Pure Imagination and Candace's Book Blog for hosting this.  It was a lot of fun and I'm already looking forward to next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment