Thursday, July 5, 2012

Awesome prices on books at Barnes and Noble!

So, yesterday, being Independence Day and all, I decided to celebrate my freedom by buying books! : )    I was just browsing through the Nook Books YA section and started finding some great books--for less than $5!  Now, I know that there are lots of self-published books at those prices, but these were books that come from the "big" publishers!  Needless to say, I proceeded to buy a bunch of them.  Of course, my freedom may be short-lived when my hubby sees the bill for these.  ::shrugs::  He'll get over it.  Here are some of the books that I found:





The Goose Girl

Shannon Hale     $4.79

Bright Young Things

Anna Godbersen    $2.99


Shadowland (Mediator Series #1)

Meg Cabot   $3.99 










Angelfire (Angelfire Series #1)

Courtney Allison Moulton   $2.99











Variant

Robison Wells   $2.99











Half Blood

Jennifer Armentrout    $3.99








Zombies Don't Cry:  A Living Dead Story

Rusty Fischer     $4.24






Enthralled

Melissa Marr, Kelley Armstrong & others   $2.99











Immortal Beloved (Immortal Beloved Series #1)

Cate Tiernan      $2.99







A Beautiful Dark

Jocelyn Davies     $2.99











Anna Dressed in Blood

Kendare Blake     $2.99








Hourglass (Hourglass Series #1)

Myra McEntire     $1.59











Going Too Far

Jennifer Echols     $3.99










Forget You

Jennifer Echols     $3.99








So, these are some of the great buys that I found this week!  Have you found any great reads and great prices?  If so, share them in the comments so we can all get them!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, thanks for this! I want to add that City of Bones is $.99 right now :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, thanks for that reminder! How could I forget that book of awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete