- I read mostly Young Adult, but I also read adult titles, especially if they deal with the supernatural!
- I probably need a book around 3 months in advance of review. Sometimes even longer if your book is going to release around grade time for me! If you have questions, contact me and we can talk about it.
- I do want to receive ARCs/galleys, both hard copy or e-books.
- If you are a self-published author, I can't promise anything. Just contact me. Sometimes self-published work is in too much need of editing and the teacher in me just wants to pull out a red pen and have at it!
- I would love to join book blog tours!
- Please do not attach your book to your book request email.
- I reserve the right not to review every book I receive or accept.
Include the following things in your request:
- Cover (if available)
- Release Date
I really try to only take books that I think I will enjoy. I try to post reviews around the release date of the book, sometimes a little before or sometimes a little after, normally within 2-3 weeks.
If I don't enjoy a book, I'm going to give my honest opinion on it. I will try to find some other reviews that are positive to link to if my review if not very positive. I don't attack people or books, but I also want to let my readers know how I honestly feel about a book.
All of my reviews are posted to this blog and to Goodreads and my blog feeds to my Twitter and my Facebook. You can find me on Twitter (@devadasi7).
If I haven't covered something here or you just have questions for me, please contact me. My email address is listed above or you can find me on Goodreads, Facebook or Twitter by clicking the links on my Home page.