Monday, December 24, 2012

Best of 2012 Day 1



Hooray!  Today is the start of the Top 10 of 2012, hosted by Two Chicks on Books.  Toiday's Top 10 is the best books I read in 2012.  Well, I'm never one to follow the rules, so I actually have a top 15.  It was the best I could do! 


I’ve had a great reading year!  The book that totally blew me away and surprised me with the way it grabbed me and yanked me in was Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill.  If I had a sleeper hit for a book, that was it!  Otherwise, the rest are in no particular order and I couldn’t even attempt to put them in one!

Also, in an effort to save you having to read through me waxing poetic about each of these books, I’ve linked you up to my review, k? : )

  Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill












Wraith by Angel Lawson

  


















  
Unspoken  by Sarah Rees Brennan

  








Kissing Shakespeare by Pamela Mingle


 



 




  
My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
 
 









  
Divergent/ Insurgent by Veronica Roth

  










Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry










Onyx/ Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout

  








Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo











 Looking for Alaska by John Green










Of Poseidon by Anna Banks










 The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa










 Kill Me Softly bySarah Cross











 Incarnate by Jodi Meadows










These were some of the best I've read.  What about yours?

1 comment:

  1. Loved Divergent, Obsidian and Incarnate! Haven't read any of the others.

    ReplyDelete