Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday




Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  This week's topic is:

Top Ten Books I Wouldn’t Mind Santa Bringing Me



I have a really hard time deciding, so I chose 15 books ::hides head in shame::.  But since I haven't done a Top Ten Tuesday in a few weeks, I figured I could get a few extra ones in there and it would be ok!
 

Winter Town by Stephen Emond













The Lost Code by Kevin Emerson














Carnival of Souls by Melissa Marr













Changeling by Philippa Gregory







Eve and Adam by Michael Grant






  
In Honor by Jessi Kirby







For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund






Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler








The Selection by Kiera Cass






The Savage Grace by Bree Despain













  
From What I Remember by Stacy Kramer and Valerie Thomas






The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
 

3 comments:

  1. Interesting list. Carnival of Souls and Eve & Adam are 2 books I want to read too. I hope Santa hooks you up with at least a few (or all) of them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your list! Eve and Adam is on mine too! I'm so obsessed over that book! I just HAVE to read it!
    I got Carnival of Souls a while ago, and I haven't start reading it yet, don't know why, I was really excited when I got it...
    Gosh I'm in love with the cover of all the books you listed.. yep, I'm a cover sucker ha-ha.

    Thanks for sharing.
    If you like, you can check out my Top Ten HERE

    Kar.-

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing wrong with listing 15 books! I wasn't madly in love with In Honor, but I know lots of people loved it. Some of these books I wouldn't mind finding under the Christmas tree:)

    ReplyDelete