Friday, December 28, 2012

Best of 2012-Day 2

So, I really didn't even attempt to keep up with the schedule.  But I'm posting since it's better late than never, right?

Today's list is:

Top 10 Covers of 2012





Incarnate by Jodi Meadows










Love and Other Perishable Items by Laura Buzo












Beautiful Disaster by Jamie Maguire








The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa










Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness











The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater











 Kill Me Softly by Sarah Cross









Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor












The Vicious Deep by Zoraida Cordova








Supergirl Mixtapes by Meagan Brothers







Honorable Mentions




Lucky Fools by Coert Vorhees











The Glimpse by Claire Merle







What do you think of my covers?  Love them?  Hate them?  Leave me a comment and let me know!  I'd love to hear what some of your favorite covers were this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment