Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The third and final list for 2011

It seems that all YA novels these days are part of a series, so I made a special list of the best sequels I read all year.

My Favorite Sequels in a Series
 The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa

This novel accomplished the impossible.  It made me love Ash.

But I am still firmly Team Puck, at least for myself! : )






Passion Lauren Kate

I love this series and this book did not disappoint me.  I loved going back and seeing what happened to Luce in all her prior lives.And I suppose Daniel Grigori wasn't bad either..... : )





The Lost Saint by Bree Despain

This is a series that I don't think gets enough recognition for being so awesome.  And this installment was action-packed.  I can't wait to see where she takes the story from here.






Misguided Angel by Melissa de la Cruz

I know this book came out in 2010 but I didn't read it until 2011, so I'm including it on my list.  I love this series.  It's such an interesting take on vampires.  And I met Melissa de la Cruz at YallFest and she rocks!







In the Forests of the Night by Kersten Hamilton

3 words are really only necessary for this book:  hot Irish guy!  Of course, this book is so much more than that!  This story is so original and so engaging and then add a cute guy with an Irish accent.  That equals total win!





    This is the last of my lists for 2011.  Tomorrow we will return to regular programming.  Same Bat Time, same Bat Channel!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment