Friday, August 24, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday




  

Q: Worst cover? What is the worst cover of a book you've read and loved? 

There are 2 I mention all the time, so I'll go for one I've never mentioned before. 


Starters by Lissa Price

I really liked this book once I read it, but I kept putting it off because the cover was so, well, off-putting.  The girl looks a lot younger than the main character and there's no color and it really just looks like a bad photograph effect.  But I loved the book once I read it.  You can find my review here.  So, if you are avoiding this book because of this odd cover, go ahead and give it a chance!

What are the worst covers you've seen on books you loved?  Leave me a comment and tell me what it is.  Maybe I've been avoiding it too!

4 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you! I've been putting this book off too because the cover creeps me out, but I guess I'll give it a try. New GFC follower!

    Reading Until Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not too fond of that cover. New follower!

    Check out my FF :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. not the best for sure, but it really does not put me off though.
    Old follower
    FF Post

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not heard of Starts, but I don't like that cover either. Thanks for stopping by my FF. Following you back via GFC. ~Mad Hatter Reads

    ReplyDelete