Tuesday, February 8, 2011

yeah, I'm a loser......

ok, I changed the blog back to the old URL and title.  I really liked my old title, I just didn't like the URL.  I think I might just buy my URL so that I can be intothemystic.com.........

But the good news is that I'm still reading great books and I hope to have a review of The Haunted, the sequel to The Hollow, up later this week!  : )

And in March, I will be participating in a great blog hop for Killian McRae's book 12.21.12!!!  And I'll be giving away a copy of it!  That should get some forgiveness for my flakiness, right?

I hope some of you will start leaving me some comments......I feel like I'm blogging in a giant black hole.....

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted you to know that I am reading your blog - you at least have one reader!! I loved Delirium! Loved, loved, loved it!! I also read Lauren Oliver's Before I fall - also good. I am currently reading Matched. I just started it but I like it so far. I like all these futuristic society books like Matched, Delirium and Hunger Games. I am worried that book 2 of Delirium will have no Alex in it - kind of like the Twlight books. I do like Lena but I really liek Lena and Alex together. Anyway - very random, scattered post but I am reading! ;-) Thanks for writing!

    ReplyDelete