Saturday, February 5, 2011

NAME CHANGE!!!

Ok, so I haven't been happy with the name of my blog for a while.  I just was too lazy to do anything about it, but today, I got some inspiration!  I found the great quote that's on the heading and knew that it described exactly how I feel about books.

Why the change?  First of all, the url was sort of awkward.  Second, I realized that I won't be reviewing ONLY paranormal books.  That is still the type of book that I prefer, so don't worry about that! : )  But it's not the only thing I read.

Finally, as many of you know, I am currently working on my MLS (Master's in Library Science) and I sort of want this blog to continue into that job.  I'd like to have something that I can direct students to when they are looking for books and I think book blogs can be a great resource.  And since it's looking like my chances of being in a library next school year are good (::squeals like a middle school girl at a Justin Bieber concert::), I figured this was a good time to make the change.

I loved my storybook girl, so I couldn't let her go and I just make a new title and subtitle for the blog.  The new url is:  booksgarden.blogspot.com

Probably most of you won't even notice it, but I thought I'd give you a heads up!

And I just finished reading "The Hollow" by Jessica Verday-- great book!  I'll post a review this weekend if I can pull myself away from the sequel! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment