Friday, December 31, 2010

My Year in Books

I had a slim book reading year, unless you count Library Science textbooks and the picture books and books to begin on that I read for Kiddie Lit!  But, I did manage to read 26 books while working full-time and going to graduate school, so I guess that's not too shabby!  Here are my reads for 2010:


  1. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
  2. Once in a Full Moon by Ellen Schreiber
  3. Afterlife by Claudia Gray
  4. Always a Witch by Carolyn McCullough
  5. Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney
  6. 39 Clues: The Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan
  7. Coraline by Neil Gaiman
  8. The Secret Language of Girls by Frances O’Rourk Dowell
  9. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
  10. Eternal by Cynthia Leitich Smith
  11. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
  12. Impossible by Nancy Werlin
  13. Once a Witch by Carolyn McCullough
  14.  Ironside by Holly Black
  15. The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
  16. Need by Carrie Jones
  17.  Captivate by Carrie Jones
  18. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia
  19. Lament:  The Faerie Queen’s Deception by Maggie Stiefvater
  20. Hourglass by Claudia Gray
  21. Beastly by Alex Flinn
  22. The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong
  23. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
  24.  The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
  25. The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
  26. Darklight by Lesley Livingston
Later tonight, I"ll post my favorite five from this list.  It's a hard choice, but I think I have narrowed it down to only five!

No comments:

Post a Comment