Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Follow me on Bloglovin'......

Ah, procrastination!  That is my middle name!  I have needed to do this forever, I just haven't.  So a huge shout out to Lauren over at Lauren's Crammed Bookshelf for putting up a post about the end of Google Reader on July 1st and moving over to Bloglovin'.  She gave me just the kick in the rear that I needed and also made it easy for me by including all the links I would need!  Lauren, you rock!

So I will be moving my RSS feed over to Bloglovin'.  You can follow me there and if you are getting my feed on Google Reader, you can easily join Bloglovin' and then move all your Google Reader blog feeds right over with just one click!  In fact, if you click on the link to Lauren's blog above, she has all the steps you need!

Here's my link to follow me through Bloglovin':

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hope to see all of you on the other side of July 1!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment