Monday, May 20, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?





It's Monday! What Are You Reading?  is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.  It's designed to let readers know what books you have just finished reading and what books are next on your TBR pile.

Two weeks of school left, peeps!!!  I can't wait to get out of school and catch up on some reading!!  Yes!!

So, my reading has been sort of slow this week because the end of the school is insane for me.  But this is what's going on:

I just finished---



Moonset (Legacy of Moonset #1) by Scott Tracey

I really liked this one.  I can't wait to get my hands on the next one!  I was pleasantly surprised because I didn't think I would like this one quite so much.  It is narrated by a guy too, which was a nice change of pace.





I'm currently reading---


How Zoe Made Her Dreams (Mostly)  Come True by Sarah Strohmeyer

I am loving this book.  It's a perfect summer read--fun and light-hearted.  But that cover needs some work.....ugh!







Next up for me---




The Sweetest Dark by Shana Abe










The Boyfriend App by Katie Sise










The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa








So what are you reading?  Any suggestions for what I should be reading??



No comments:

Post a Comment