Monday, April 1, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


It's Monday! What Are You Reading?  is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.  It's designed to let readers know what books you have just finished reading and what books are next on your TBR pile.

I've finished several books and I'm working my way through reviews.  These are the reviews I'm writing now:

The Goddess Inheritance by Aimee Carter


Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell


Things I Can't Forget by Miranda Kenneally


I'm currently reading:

Spellbinding by Maya Gold


After that?  I'll be reading:


Pretty great reading for me for a couple of weeks, right?  Have you read any of these?  What did you think? What are you reading now?  Leave me a comment and let me know!



1 comment:

  1. Oh I loved Things I Can't Forget and I really want to read Eleanor and Park! Can't wait for your reviews!

    My Monday Post

    Eva @ All Books Considered

    ReplyDelete