Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday





Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  This week's topic is:



Top Ten Books on My Fall TBR Pile

So, these are the top ten books on my list of books to read and review for the fall.  Now, there are more books that I need to read and at least 10 more that I WANT to read to catch up with series books that I like, etc.

Monstrous Beauty by Elizabeth Fama

Look at that cover!  This one is way better than the one on my ARC!  I have actually just started this one and it looks like it's going to be great.





 
                                               

The Mephisto Kiss by Trinity Faegan

Oh how I loved The Mephisto Covenant!  I almost peed on myself when I got this book!  Only, I loved Jax so much and I'm worried that I won't see a lot of him in this one, but if this book is anywhere close to as good as the first one, then it will be good.



 
               

Covet by Melissa Darnell

The truth?  I can ALWAYS read another vampire book.  I know.  I'm pathetic.






                               

Breathe by Sarah Crossan

 I am actually looking forward to this book because the cover is sooooooo cool!  I know I shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but in this case, I'm just going to do it.







Mystic City by Theo Lawrence

A book that sounds like part Hunger Games and part Romeo and Juliet?  Sign me up!




 


 Romeo Redeemed by Stacey Jay

This series just seems so fun!  Of course, I also have to read the first book in the series, Juliet Immortal!







Two and Twenty Dark Tales by various authors

I'm not gonna lie.....I was really not very interested in this one until this weekend.  At the Decatur Book Festival, I got a chance to listen to Nancy Holder speak.  She has a story in this anthology and she was talking about the whole thing and then told us that there is a very good possibility that this book will be turned into a TV show.


 
                               


Sam Cruz's Infallible guide to Getting Girls by Telullah Darling

This book just sounds so funny!  And any summary that says "this book contains lot of bow chicka wow wow" has got to be a winner!




 
                               

Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill

This one also sounds like a lot of fun.  I mean, any book where the uptight girl cuts loose and breaks a few rules has to be good, right?
                               






The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken

Yep.  Dystopian novels are still holding strong for me.  I'm hoping that this one will be all I hope it is.






So, what books are on your fall TBR list?  Any of these?  Give me some more to add to my neverending TBR list!!

2 comments:

  1. Breathe is one I want to read as well. Hope you manage to get to all these books and love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breathe! Yes!!! Interested in Meant to Be and The Darkest Minds as well!

    ReplyDelete