Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday




Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  This week's topic is:

Top Ten Books I'd Save If My Home Was On Fire
(you know...once I get all the people and valuables out :P )

I have a lot of books that are signed by authors, so I think those would be the ones that I would focus on most.

Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer:  I would not, however, save Breaking Dawn. 



All my Cassandra Clare books:  City of Bones, City of Ashes, City of Glass, City of Fallen Angels, Clockwork Angel and Clockwork Prince



All my signed Blue Bloods novels by Melissa de la Cruz




My signed copies of Fallen, Torment and Passion by Lauren Kate  




Will Grayson, Will Grayson signed by David Levithan  




Beauty Queens signed by Libba Bray  




Anna and the French Kiss signed by Stephanie Perkins  



 
The Pledge signed by Kimberly Derting  



Nightshade signed by Andrea Cremer  



Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (obviously not signed, but this book is falling apart because of the number of times it has been read.  I love it!)


    I might also grab my copy of The Riverside Shakespeare just because it has all my notes in the margins. 

    Let me know what you would grab!

    1 comment:

    1. I'd definitely save Anna and the French Kiss as well. I loved that book!

      Krista - Nawanda Files

      ReplyDelete