Monday, November 7, 2011

YallFest 2011

I'm so excited!  I'm going to YallFest this weekend!  It is going to be epic!  All of the books that I need to get signed are on their way in the mail and I can't wait!  The author line up is fabulous and I've never been to YallFest before, so it should be a lot of fun.  Just check out the authors that will be there:




Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
David Levithan
Melissa de la Cruz
Heather Brewer
Kaleb Nation
Ellen Hopkins
Andrea Cremer
Beth Revis
Carrie Ryan
Isaac Marion
Sarah Rees Brennan
Kimberly Derting
Adele Griffin
Lisa Brown
Victoria Schwab
Michelle Hodkin
Kwame Alexander
Saundra Mitchell
Diana Peterfreund
Caitlin Kittredge
Pseudonymous Bosch
Katie Crouch
Holly Goldberg Sloan
Eliot Schrefer
Natalie Standiford

If any of you will be there, let me know!






No comments:

Post a Comment