Saturday, March 5, 2011

Beastly The Movie

I loved this book!  It was one of my favorite books from last year, so I was dying to see the movie.  So tonight, I packed up me, myself and I and hit the movie theatre for the 10:55 pm showing. : )

I was NOT disappointed!  The movie adaptation was very true to the story line of the book.  Obviously, changes were made.  Some I liked, some I didn't and some didn't matter.  I didn't like the way they changed the plotline with Lindy's dad.  That was disappointing.  I did like the way they did Alex's beast transformation.  I think the movie version of a beast is much more fitting than the way Alex Flinn made him all hairy and well, beast-like! Vanessa Hudgens is a mediocre actress at best, but the supporting cast was phenomenal!  Alex Pettyfer was decent and he is definitely easy on the eyes, although he really wasn't for the majority of this movie.  (Yes, I am one of those people keeping my fingers crossed that he will be cast as Jace in City of Bones!)

Overall, I really enjoyed the movie and it was definitely worth leaving my house for at 11:00 at night.  Here's the movie trailer to whet your appetite to go see this film.

No comments:

Post a Comment