Friday, September 17, 2010

Feature Friday

Ok, since I've been so fail lately about posting and I missed Waiting on Wednesday this week, I thought I might try something new. On Feature Friday, I will just put up some books. They might look interesting. They might be something I've read but it's been a while, so I don't feel comfortable writing a full review. Or, like in the case of today, I'm going to talk about a book I'm waiting for and the book that came before it.

This summer,I read and absolutely loved "Once a Witch" by Carolyn MacCullough. This book was amazing! It was a mystery, a romance and witch-coming-of-age story all rolled into one! I loved Tamsin, the main character. I really felt invested in her story. So, when I finished the book, I was soooooo frustrated because it sort of ends on a cliffhanger. Not a "Catching Fire" type cliffhanger, but it was still one nonetheless.

Of course, I immediately started searching for a sequel and, lo and behold, I found it! The book is entitled "Always a Witch" and it is supposed to be released in January, 2011 according to Goodreads. But they still haven't released a cover and I can't find anything else about it on any of the author's official sites. So I'm sitting here hoping that it really is going to arrive in January.

If you haven't read this book, you need to go grab it right away!  The author also has a fabulous website to go along with the book that traces the history of witchcraft and how witches have been persecuted throughout time.  You can check it out at www.onceawitch.com

If you read it, leave me a comment.  I'd love to know what people think of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment