Friday, August 17, 2012

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop

Welcome to the Book Blogger Hop!

A place to connect book bloggers and readers every week!

This week's question is:

What is the one genre you will never read?

 

This one is easy for me.  I will NEVER read westerns.  I hate western movies and TV shows and I just don't ever see myself picking up a western of my own volition and reading it.  Anything else is probably open for consideration, but not that genre!

 

 What about you?  What genre will you never read?  Leave me a comment and let me know!

5 comments:

  1. Not long ago, I would have said westerns too, but I've actually read a few that I liked. So, I'm not ruling that genre out. The only one I can say, without hesitation, that I'll never, ever read is erotica. Just not my thing, you know? Other than that, I'll pretty open :)

    Glad to have found you via the Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been hopping around blogs and Westerns have come up a time or two. But now I think, hmmm I read and loved True Grit...so? Is that a Western? Oh man, I'm so confused, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty neat blog...NEW FOLLOWER.

    Stop by my blog for my full answer, but Erotica is one of the genres I won't read.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not a fan of westerns, either, although as a teen, I did love Zane Grey. It was a phase.

    Here's
    MY BOOK BLOGGER HOP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Personally for me it is Poetry...I don't like it and most of the time it just annoys me. And menage, I only need one other naked person in the room. http://tbr-io.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete