Sunday, August 12, 2012

Blogspiration



Blogspiration is a weekly meme hosted by GrowingUp YA & Saz101. The meme was created to help spark inspiration among bloggers, readers & writers alike. An inspirational quote/picture/video is posted weekly, on the day of the author's choosing, so that it may inspire creativity, conversation & just a little SOMETHING.

I had fun last week creating a graphic and quote for this meme, so I think I will keep trying to do that.  I love bookish quotes, and I hope that you do too!  So here's my quote pic for the week:

 

1 comment:

  1. HOMG!!! YEEESSSSSSSSS!! It's hard to go through life thinking that you're alone and that no one understands how you may be feeling or what you may be going through.

    I am constantly reminding myself that I am not alone.

    Great post!!

    ReplyDelete